The deadline for Playbill ad orders and camera-ready artwork for the next show is:
October 16, 2017
Click here to download the Advertising Order Form
Questions? Call or email:
Your Ad in our Playbill is Good Business!
- Your message reaches an audience with above-average disposable income.
- Our plays are well-attended by people from all area counties.
- Your ad in our playbill is not just a “donation” to The Players. It brings both results and goodwill. We encourage our audiences to patronize the businesses that bring our performances to them.
- Playbills are taken home as souvenirs, and referred to when goods and services are purchased. We suggest special offers or coupons as a way of turning your ad into a sale.
- Our ad rates are a good value compared with other media.
- Full-season advertisers (all 4 playbills) pay for three ads, and get the fourth free!
- Full-page advertisers receive two tickets to each production in which their playbill ad appears, and to our member events and parties.